Terms of ServiceThese terms of service will be effective for all Users as of, 22/02/2022.
GeneralWelcome to GTA.
These terms of service (the “Agreement”) constitute the agreement between you (hereinafter referred to as “you” or “your”) and Galaxy Trading Analytics operators (as defined below, hereinafter referred to as “we”,”us” and “our”) governing your use of this Site/App, your Account and the Services (as defined below).
We may amend, modify, update and change any of the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement from time to time. We will notify you of any amendment, modification, update and change by publishing a new version of the Agreement here, or by email. Any new version of the Agreement will take effect immediately upon publication on the Site or the App, and your use of the Site, the App and/or the Services after any changes to this Agreement will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the new version of the Agreement.
If you do not agree with any changes to this Agreement, you must cease using the Services, terminate to use your account without cost or penalty, if any liabilities or fees that you may have owed us so far have been paid off. This Agreement will continue to apply to your previous use of our services. If you continue to use the Services, it shall be deemed that you accept and agree to be bound by the revised or new version of the Agreement.
ELIGIBILITYIn order to use the Services, you must meet the following eligibility:
- If you are an individual, you must be at least 18 years old, to open an Account and use the Services.
- You are not in, under the control of, or if you are a person on the economic sanctions lists as published from time to time by applicable authorities (a “Prohibited Person”).
- You shall not supply any acquired or stored digital asset or Service to a Prohibited Jurisdiction, a national or resident of a Prohibited Jurisdiction, or a Prohibited Person.
- This Site may cancel and/or suspend your Account and/or block transactions immediately, with or without notice, in the event a state, province, territory or country becomes a Prohibited Jurisdiction, or we determine, in our sole discretion, that you do not meet the eligibility requirements set forth in the Agreement.
- Galaxy Trading Analytics refers to an ecosystem comprising Galaxy Trading Analytics websites (whose domain names include but are not limited, mobile applications, clients and other applications that are developed to offer Galaxy Trading Analytics Services).
- Galaxy Trading Analytics Operators: refer to all parties that run Galaxy Trading Analytics, including but not limited to legal persons, organizations and teams that provide Galaxy Trading Analytics Services and are responsible for such services. For convenience, unless otherwise stated, references to “Galaxy Trading Analytics” and “we” in these Terms specifically mean Galaxy Trading Analytics Operators. Under these terms, Galaxy Trading Analytics operators may change as Galaxy Trading Analytics business adjusts, in which case, the changed operators shall perform their obligations under these terms with you and provide services to you, and such change does not affect your rights and interests under these terms. Additionally, the scope of Galaxy Trading Analytics operators may be expanded due to the provision of new Galaxy Trading Analytics Services, in which case, if you continue to use Galaxy Trading Analytics Services, it is deemed that you have agreed to jointly execute these terms with the newly added Galaxy Trading Analytics operators. In case of a dispute, you shall determine the entities by which these terms are performed with you and the counterparties of the dispute, depending on the specific services you use and the particular actions that affect your rights or interests.
- Services: any website owned or operated by us, any API Tools (as defined below), or mobile applications (the “App(s)”) and all services, features, functionality, and content provided through the Site, API tools, or App, including: (i) any digital asset platforms and tools that allow trading of supported digital assets; and (ii) any hosted digital wallets for storage of digital assets.
- “User” means those Users who have successfully registered with this Site and have passed necessary Know-Your-Client (KYC) procedures to use the Services.
- “Account” means a User’s account with this Site.
Account1.Create an Account
1.1 In order to use the Services, you must create an Account. You will be asked to provide certain registration details and information that identifies each person who opens an Account. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to open an Account for anyone. We do not allow duplicate accounts to be opened by you and will open one and only one account per User. You agree not to circumvent any operational or technological measure that controls the number of accounts you can maintain with us.
1.2 In order to open and maintain an Account, you must list your authentic country/region of residence and provide us with accurate and updated account information, including but not limited to personal information, financial information, or other information related to you or your business.
1.3 You will need a valid mobile number and email address to open an Account which may be required to be verified by us, and you must set up a password for your Account. You represent and warrant that you have full legal title and ownership of such mobile number or email address you provide to us, and that you will be solely responsible for the use of such mobile number or email address for the purpose of creating an Account.
2.1 You must complete any verification procedures requested by us before you are permitted to use the Services. You agree to provide us with any information we request and permit us to keep a record of such information for a minimum of seven years or as otherwise required by applicable laws.
2.2 Information we may request may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date and place of birth, taxpayer identification number, a government identification, information regarding your bank account (such as the name of the bank, the account type, routing number, and account number) and other information as necessary. Your ability to access and use the Services, in whole or in part, may depend on the information you provide. You confirm that the information you provide is and will be accurate and authentic. You agree to keep your account updated if any of the information you provide changes.
2.3 You authorize us and our representatives to make any inquiries we consider necessary to verify your identity or protect you, the Services, and/or us, and to take any action we deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries. When we carry out these inquiries, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit reference, fraud prevention, and financial crime agencies, and that these agencies may respond to our inquiries in full.
3.Control and Security of Account Information.
You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, personal identification numbers, public or private keys or any other codes that you use to access your Account and the Services. Any loss or compromise of the foregoing information may result in unauthorized access to your Account by third-parties and the loss or theft of all or any digital assets held in your Account and any associated accounts. We bear no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to loss or loss of control of your account due to no fault of this Site and/or failure to follow or act on any notices or alerts that we may send to you. In the event you believe your Account information has been compromised, you may contact Customer Support immediately at [email protected]
4.Log into Account.
In order to log into your Account, you will be required to provide your mobile number or Email address and password. In some cases, in our sole discretion, we may require additional verbal or electronic confirmation of a transaction prior to processing such transactions.
5.Use of Account
5.1 You agree to use the Services only for your personal use as Account owner, and not on behalf of any third party, unless you obtain written approval from this Site. You may not sell, lease, furnish or otherwise permit or provide access to your Account to any other entity or to any individual. You understand and agree that you are responsible for all orders, trades, and other instructions entered in the Services, including identifiers, permissions, passwords, and security codes associated with your Account.
5.2 Third-Party Access. If, to the extent permitted, you grant express permission to a third party to access or connect to your Account, you acknowledge that granting permission to a third party to take specific actions on your behalf does not relieve you of any of your responsibilities under this Agreement. You are fully responsible for all acts or omissions of any third party with access to your Account. Further, you acknowledge and agree that you will not hold this Site responsible for, and will indemnify this Site from, any liability arising out of or related to any act or omission of such third party.